I am tired of my extra fat; can you suggest any fat burner supplements that have no side effects?
I am tired of my extra fat; can you suggest any fat burner supplements that have no side effects? – Muhammad
I am unabashedly a proponent of healthy diets and lifestyles without using energy burners or thermogenic shots. So I won’t name a particular brand. But for clients that insist on such “supplements,” I advise taking only the minimal dosage of a safe product of their choice with the following guidelines:
- No ephedra/ephedrine, epitonin, ma haung, or Chinese ephedra (banned)
- No more than 3 of following stimulants combined: Caffeine, Guarana (up to 100 mg), Kola Nut, Theophylline, Synepherine
- No more than 3000 mg/3 gms Taurine
- Directions indicate full daily recommended servings total not more than 20 gm L-Arginine/Arginine alpha-Ketoglutarate or 600 mg Caffeine PER DAY
- No more than the Tolerable Upper Intake Level (UL) for any vitamin or mineral, as established by the Food and Nutrition Board of the National Academy of Sciences.
– Debbie M., MS, RD
Do you have a question about your diet or nutrition? Ask our dietitian by submitting your question to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply ask it in the COMMENTS section below.
Posted on May 7, 2013, in Ask Our Dietitian, Health, Helpful, Nutrition, Weight Loss and tagged ask our dietitian, blog, blog la fitness, conditioning, diet, diet advice, diet and work outs, diet and working out, diet q&A, diet questions, diet tips, dietitian advice, eating at night and weight loss, eating before bed, fat burner side effects, fat burners, fat burning supplements, goals, gym, Health, how to get a six pack, how to get rid of body fat, how to tone butt, how to tone legs, how to work out, is it bad to eat before bed, LA Fitness, LA Fitness articles, la fitness blog, la fitness comments, la fitness diet, la fitness dietitian, LA Fitness news, la fitness review, la fitness reviews, lafitness.com, lafitnessblog, Living Healthy, Lose Weight, lose weight fast, motivation, nutrition, nutrition advice, nutrition answers, nutrition q and a, nutritionist, weight gain and eating at night, weight loss. Bookmark the permalink. 10 Comments.